Monday, April 11, 2011

The passerby-ers that ate my dust

Tonight when I ran they whistled. I quickly asked my boyfriend to take a step behind me to make sure the hem of my dress wasn't flipping up to expose my meaty derriere. When he assured me all was clear, I lifted my head a little higher with my next step and thought "eat my dust passer-byers."

Yeh - here's the girl that's making a statement about looking sweet while she sweats and it's working! ...Which is why I want to post this next piece about a really cute new line from a Canadian designer.
























I came across the UMA yoga line recently and hesitated when I saw this top. It's quick dry (bonus for running), a lovely, lovely, lovely contrast coloured fabric (pink and brown) and my god - SO INCREDIBLY CUTE with the side tie!

Would I wear it in a run? Absolutely! I feel that I'm breaking barriers about what can be worn on a run. I'd probably wear this outfit on a long-ish, slow haul on the roads. Hmmm...afterthoughts: Bit unpractical for a run with the side bow. But I love it that much that I would take up yoga again just to wear it. Somehow, somewhere, I'd wear this outfit!

I'm just so smitten by this piece. Lovely darling just lovely!

UMA Athletic

No comments:

Post a Comment