Friday, April 22, 2011

Killing pretty

Today I ordered a pair of leg compression sleeves from a friend. He was a bit shocked when I said I wanted black - and not pink. I tried to explain the science of wearing a dark versus light colour with my not-so-thin legs and short stature. It was really pointless as he stared back at me like I was speaking Dutch-nese out of my third eyeball. I'm not - me, Stacey, Clinton and half a gazillion followers of the pop tv show What not to wear know that it does make a difference what you wear and how you wear it.

Which brings me to my next point. I'm not crazy! The whole idea of bringing femininity into the sporting apparel world is spreading like wildflowers! Really pretty wildflowers too!

Check out this line of feminine clothing for women that like to hunt:









The camo capris on the left are from the "Safari Chic Huntress" collection.

There's also the "Foxy Huntress" collection as pictured below for the woman that needs a little more coverage as she's out there shootin' and wrangling her big bad prey to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment