Friday, December 17, 2010

Stella McCartney for Adidas

I had my first glimpse of the line Stella McCartney made for Adidas at the Philadelphia Marathon this past fall. It was this top in a stunning shade of purple that I saw and new I had to have.

The running top has all the characteristics of what stylists predict to be trendy in the activewear industry for 2011: colour, feminine details and a sleek cut.

The price point may seem out of reach for some, although it depends on your approach to dressing for the great outdoors. Style does matter as it represents how we feel about ourselves and in turn, what message we are communicating with others.

This beautiful piece can be purchased online here, or at other stores that carry the Adidas line.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled about purple being a hot colour this year but the scoop neck? I prefer the crew style neckline - lower only if it's on a tank. To me, a shirt with this type of cut is more of an after-run shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with you Cynthia. The question that keeps coming up in my mind is if I really want to wear something this beautiful for running, just from the perspective of ruining it a lot earlier than if I used it only as day-wear.

    ReplyDelete