Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dressed to run

I recall meeting a gal at the Ottawa Marathon Expo several years ago that had just purchased her first running dress and was looking for seamless panties to go with it.

I don't think running dresses ever really took off - not like running skirts at least. Although I don't actually own a dress of this sorts (yet) I know that my fear would be accidental exposure. It can't be much different though from a running skirt - especially considering my preference is a skirt with briefs, not full shorts underneath.

A friend recently introduced me to the Nuu Muu brand. The patterns alone are adorable and I love the dark contrasting piping on the sleeves and neckline. There also appears to be a slit in the skirt - cute! Even cuter is the teardrop detailing in the neckline. I'm definitely willing to try "dressing" for a run next summer.


4 comments:

  1. There is a nuu-muu envelope in the mail yesterday, addressed to hubby - Merry Christmas to me - fa la la la la, la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to find out which one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - he definitely is up for husband of the year with that kind of gifting! Lucky you Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the proud owner of the "City Cat" dress. I love it and can't wait to run with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Nuu-muu dresses but I can't imagine running in one. They would be great for my lifestyle, which involves a lot of running around.

    ReplyDelete