Saturday, December 18, 2010

Smitten by the season's hottest colour!

I've been admiring this runner's top for some time now. Called, "the purple haze" it apparently feels quite light-weight against the body. A neat little feature are the thumb holes on the sleeves. Although I've never been one to search this feature out, I know I've had a number of women ask me if I would consider adding this to my own line of shirts.

Quite frankly, it's the colours and mix of shimmering top pattern with the bold colour on the bottom half of the shirt that make it a must-have on my clothing list (which, by the way, is growing by the day!). This top, made by Skirt Sports can be found at many online retailers, like this one.

2 comments:

  1. I love this style and colour combination. And, yes, you should add thumbholes to your own line. I'd be happy to test one out for you if you wish;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re your question about where to buy shell pants for winter. I found two pairs that are awesome, very stylish, warm and super comfortable: Lululemon's Hustle pants and Salomon's Whisper pants.

    ReplyDelete